The Mystery of the Mind Retreat 2019
with Dr. Deanna Minich
“Intuition enlightens and so links up with pure thought. They together become an intelligence which is not simply of the brain, which does not calculate, but feels and thinks.”
– Piet Mondrian
Do you feel like you have too much on your mind?
Are you unable to settle into some stillness within?
Treat your whole self to some intuitive wisdom, peace of mind, and centered calmness with me, September 6-8, 2019, at the Harmony Hill Retreat Center, in Union, Washington, USA, which overlooks the Hood Canal on the Olympic Peninsula.
The fee includes lodging for two nights, home-cooked meals while you’re there, plus all the materials for the experience itself. Additional information about the retreat and Harmony Hill are available HERE.
- Imagination & Visualization
- Sleep & Dreamwork
- Creative Meditation
- Calmness & Focus
- Explore the meaning of story and symbolism in our lives as a way to heal
- Dive deeper into journaling, visualization, and meditation for connecting to our intuition
- Learn about tools to harmonize the left, logical and right, creative brain hemispheres
- Create rituals for a healthy brain and a nourished mind based on science and spirituality
- Eat colorful, health-giving, mood-uplifting foods
Photos by Kathy Peterman
Retreat Cost (includes two nights stay, meals, and activities):
$595 Early-bird special (before 12/31/18)
$625 Regular registration (after 12/31/18)
Single Room (there are just a few of these):
$725 Early-bird special (before 12/31/18)
$750 Regular registration (after 12/31/18)
$25 off for FLOW-FIRE Retreat alums
$25 off for Certified Food & Spirit Practitioners
*Note that only one discount may be applied.
There are no refunds given for the retreat.